Thanks for your interest in contributing to WisdomTeeth.org. Our site is gradually becoming one of the most popular sites and an authority about wisdom teeth and oral health. Whether you are a fellow blogger, a dentist/oral surgeon or an oral care expert, you can show your expertise and experience to your targeted audience by publishing an informational and insightful article on our site. All articles are accompanied by an author bio, which can contain a link to your website or social media platforms, providing valuable traffic and backlinks.
What We Are Looking For
At WisdomTeeth.org, we have two types of contributors:
- Guest posts. We do accept high quality guest posts related to wisdom teeth or oral health from members in the oral/dental health community. Guest bloggers write to share their expertise and experience to get more exposure for their sites and services.
- Regular contributors. From time to time WisdomTeeth.org also selects long-term authors, often from among our guest bloggers. These authors make a regular commitment to post on WisdomTeeth.org and receive their own login. Dental and oral care experts can get maximum exposure for their expertise and the services they are offering by being a regular author here.
If you’re interested in doing either type of writing for us, please contact us through email@example.com. Please put “Write for WisdomTeeth.org” in the subject line. And, contributors should follow the Writer’s Guidelines and the Rules below.
Writer’s Guidelines and Rules
Whether you’re interested in guest blogging or a longer relationship, please take some time to read the posts already published, so you get the idea of what WisdomTeeth.org is about. We’re looking for well-written original posts that our readers/audiences will be interested in reading and really benefited, as simple as that.
- Submission of your post/article does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be relavant to Wisdom Teeth or Oral/Dental Health, can be news stories, guides, tips or advices.
- Posts must have 500 words minimum.
- Attach a high quality and relavant image for the post which you have the rights to use.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). And, you agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere.
- Spell and grammar check before sending your post(s).
- We reserve the right to edit your post before publishing.
- Include a short bio about yourself (with one link max). Keep the link in your bio and not in the body of the post, no affiliate links please.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my service” type of feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR or SEO related will not be accepted.
- Please don’t send your post in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email.
- If you’re not sure what to write, send a few topics for us to review first.
Please include the following in your guest post submission email:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach the image you’d like to include.
- A short bio.